- Your access to and use of this site is subject to acceptance of these terms, including the disclaimer. If you access or use this site, you are taken to have agreed to these terms.
- Information and material on this site belong to the Shire Horse Society Australia Inc (‘Society’) and is protected by copyright law. You must not publish, reproduce, download, link, modify or copy the whole or any part of the content of this site without the prior written consent of the Society.
- You may print a copy of the whole or part of the site content provided you do so for your personal use or information and you do not alter, rearrange or modify the content in any way, including any copyright notice.
- Hyperlinks are provided your convenience. The Society does not impliedly endorse any linked site or any information or material published on it. You link to an external site at your own risk.
- The Society will not consider any pedigree information about a horse for publication in the Stud Book on this site unless it is supplied and verified in a form and/or manner approved by the Society in its sole discretion. The person submitting the information agrees to co-operate fully with the Society to help it investigate and verify the appropriateness of the information for publication.
The information and material on this site were sourced by the Society from information, data and materials supplied to it by studs and horse breeders which the Society has relied on in good faith but without any independent verification of its veracity, accuracy or completeness. The Society has used its best endeavours to ensure the information contained in the Stud Book is true and free from error or omission, however, neither the Society nor its officers, members, employees, agents or contractors make or give any representation or warranty that the content is free from error or omission or that it is true, accurate, complete and not misleading. The information and materials in the Stud Book are useful as a guide only and should not be relied on by any person without independent assessment of its reliability and consideration of its appropriateness in any given circumstances.
In consideration of the Society allowing access to this site and the Stud Book, all users agree to release and hold harmless the Society and its officers, members, employees, agents and contractors from all claims, actions (including negligence), loss and damage (including special, indirect and consequential) caused by or relating to the information and materials on the site, including the Stud Book. Any and all warranties implied by law with respect to the information and materials are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.